Millbrook Combined School, High Wycombe
|Monday||Between 16:00 and 19:00 - Beginners Stage 1 to Improvers Stage 6.|
|Tuesday||Between 16:00 and 19:00 - Beginners Stage 1 to Improvers Stage 6 and Ladies only classes.|
|Wednesday||Between 16:00 and 19:00 - Beginners Stage 1 to Improvers Stage 6.|
|Thursday||Between 16:00 and 18:00 – Pre school, Beginners Stage 1 to Improvers Stage 6 plus adult classes.|
|Friday||Between 13:30 and 17:30 – Pre school, Beginners Stage 1 to Improvers Stage 6 plus adult classes.|
|Saturday||Between 09:00 and 12:30 & 13:00 and 14.30 - Beginners Stage 1 to Improvers Stage 6.|
- Swimming lessons for 2-4 year olds.
- Swimming lessons (an introduction to water) for 1 -2 year olds
- Classes held on a Saturday morning at Millbrook Combined School at 11.00am & 12.30pm a Thursday at 4.00pm and a Friday at 1.30pm, 2.00pm & 2.30pm.
- We encourage:
- Safe entries and exits to the pool
- travelling independently in the water
- gentle submersion
- swimming through hoops
- blowing bubbles
- jumping in
- basic stroke technique
- and not least, we have fun!
- Group classes with a maximum of 6 children of 4 years and upwards. Classes are held at Millbrook Combined School.
- From stage 1 (beginners) through to stage 7 (advanced).
- Please look under awards for more information on stages.
- Progress is fast due to very experienced instructors and teacher pupil ratio.
- As well as learning to swim and improving stroke technique and stamina, we teach water safety and rescue.
- As well as group lessons we offer 1-2-1 lessons and 2-2-1 lessons.
Adults (Ladies only)
- We have ladies only classes at Millbrook Combined school for beginners and Improvers on a Tuesday evening at 6.30pm.